Cam to DVD is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-05-25. The program can be installed on Windows.
HT Cam To DVD 2.0 has recording, editing and burning. functions.
The recording function in HT Cam To DVD receives digital video data through IEEE 1394 from digital camcorder and transforms into DV, MPEG-1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD and DVD.
The editing function allows you to cut, paste and make several effects on to your video file.
The burning function makes it possible to save VCD, SVCD and DVD by using CD-RW burner or DVD burner in your PC.
1) Records MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD real-time basis.
2) Supports NTSC and PAL
3) Can adjust the compression ratio and image
4) Recordable with the batch job from DV camcorder.
5) Recognizes discontinuous scenes of DV Tape.
6) Can change BMP or JPEG images into capture dialogue background.
7) Contains video editor with cutting, pasting and making converting effects functions.
8) Can save VCD, SVCD, and DVD by using CD-RW burner or DVD burner in the PC.
Video input: video source of digital camcorder
Video compression: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD
Video bitrate: 1.1~ 8Mbps
Audio Input: Audio source of digital camcorder
Audio compression: MPEG-1 Layer II
Audio bitrate: 32~384 Kbps.
Cam to DVD (version 2.0) has a file size of 11.80 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 130 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.